The Masonic Home of Florida is open to all applicants. We are a singular, supportive, caring community for all our residents, with an admissions process that has a plan for qualified Florida Masons and their wives or widows, called Fraternal Care, and a path open for the entire community through a Private Pay plan.
Florida Master Masons and their wives or widows are eligible to apply for Fraternal Care, which guarantees lifelong care at Masonic Home of Florida, even if you outlive your finances.
Qualifications for Fraternal Care:
- 10 years as a Florida Master Mason
- Last 3 of 10 years as a continuous member in good standing
- Joined a Florida Lodge prior to age 70
- Completed application to the Masonic Home, initiated by the applicant’s sponsoring Blue Lodge and the District Deputy Grand Master of that district
We welcome non-Masonic residents into our community through our Private Pay plan. Residents pay a monthly fee for assisted living or skilled nursing care, and enjoy all the amenities, services, and opportunities we offer. For couples who move to Masonic Home of Florida, the fee for the second person is discounted.
Private Pay is also available to qualified Florida Masons and their wives or widows.
Qualifications for Private Pay:
- Financial wherewithal of at least 5 years
- Proper application to the Masonic Home